REQUIREMENT WHEN APPLYING FOR GHANA ENTRY VISA
- Applicants should be legally resident in the country where Ghana’s Mission is sited
- Applicant’s passport photographs should have been taken not more than three months prior to the date of submission.
- Applicant should attach a copy of a return ticket or print-out of travel itinerary
- An international certificate of vaccination for Yellow Fever
- Applicant’s passport must have validity of at least six (6) months
BUSINESS VISAS: In addition to the above, a letter from the applicant’s organisation in the country where mission is situated, stating among other things the reasons for the visit and a supporting /invitation letter from the applicant’s Business Associates in Ghana.
STUDY VISAS: In addition to the above, a letter from the institution in the country where mission is situated, stating the purpose of the visit and financial means whilst in Ghana. A letter of acceptance from the institution in Ghana is also required.
EMPLOYMENT VISAS: Applicants for employment visas are required to submit in addition to their form an Employment Contract and a proof of
Grant of Employment Quota in Ghana.
REFERENCES: Applicant could use any of the following as a reference;
- Addresses of Business Associates
- Address of Hotel/Lodge
- Educational Institution in Ghana
NB for further information contact http://www.gis.gov.gh/visa_permits.html