ERASMUS+ STUDENTS MOBILITY SUPPORT, SUMMER TERM 2022/2023
In collaboration with the Cologne Institute of Renewable Energy (CIRE) under the Erasmus+ Student Mobility, Kumasi Technical University opens a call for Students interested in the above programme to submit their applications.
FUNDING AND DURATION:
Successful applicants for the Erasmus+ mobility program will receive a grant guaranteeing stipend payment by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) to cover living costs in Germany. Furthermore, each selected student will be given a travel contribution of 820€. Summer term for 2022/23 starts in March 2022 and ends in July 2022 when the mobility starts.
Interested and committed KsTU Students of the Mechanical and Electrical/Electronic Engineering Departments with good academic records should submit the following documents both hard and soft copies to the Director of International Affairs and Institutional Linkages (IAIL) not later than 30th November 2021:
- Application letter
- Statement of motivation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of academic performance
- KsTU admission letter
- No application will be accepted after the deadline.
- An application only has a chance of success if all the required documents are submitted together.
- Applicants must be dedicated students pursuing Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Applicants Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) should not be less than 3.5. on 5.0 scale
For further enquires, please get in touch with the Director (IAIL)/Institutional Coordinator:
Prof. Dr Gabriel Dwomoh